Sunday 14 July 2013

Local Festival OOTD

Where I live, we have a small 2 day festival every year in the park with lots of live music, dancing, fairground rides and overpriced food, so here is what I wore on those two days at the festival, both evening and daytime.

~ Top - River Island / Shorts - Forever21 / Sandals - Select / Bag - Zara ~

~ Sunglasses - Mango / Half asleep cat (Fred) ~

~ Real Techniques stippling brush / Loreal True Match foundation (Shade - C1 Rose Ivory) / Maybelline Falsies waterproof mascara / Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer / Burt's Bees lip balm
On day one, I went in the evening/night so the outfit was more suited to this time of day. I went with a group of friends and we had a really good evening listening to the large variety of music and watching a suprisingly large number of fights break out between overly drunk people. I always love the atmosphere at concerts/gigs/festivals so I really enjoyed Saturday evening when everyone was really getting into it and just having a good time!

~ Top - American Apparel / Shorts - Topshop / Bag - Zara / Vans - Office ~
~ Lauren Thalia - one of the acts we went to see on day two ~
On day two, I went with just a few friends in the early afternoon to see Lauren Thalia who made it to the Britain's Got Talent semi finals last year. She comes from the same town as me and is super talented, so definately check out her youtube here or her Britain's Got Talent semi final performance here.
~ Maybelline Falsies waterproof mascara / Real Techniques stippling brush / Loreal true match foundation / Rimmel wake me up concealer / Burt's Bees lip balm / Rimmel exaggerate eye liner ~
~ Chloe, me and Dani at the fairground / Dani and me eating ice cream ~
I hope you've enjoyed my outfit of the day and it may have given you inspiration for what to wear! (If you've read a few of my blog posts, you may have noticed by now that all I really wear is high waisted shorts and a baggy top!) Leave links to your blogs in the comments as I love reading new blogs, or let me know what you'd wear to a local festival; remember to follow me on bloglovin if you've enjoyed this or any of my other posts (button link in the sidebar)

Zoe x

1 comment:

  1. I really like your bag!i need to get myself a neon bag cos they are so cute!love Fred the cat too hehe!:-)

    ReplyDelete