Wednesday 3 July 2013

Clothes Wishlist - July 2013


1) Dress - River Island - £30
With 3 months off school, I've been attending many parties and there's plenty more still planned. I'm  quickly running out of things to wear so I've been on the lookout for a dress which can be dressed up for parties but also worn casually on sunny days. This dress is perfect for this and the turquoise colour is also beautiful! Unfortunately it's out of stock in my local store and I've had bad experiences with River Island's delivery service so I'm slightly wary about ordering this.

2) Cambridge Satchel - Asos - £115
 It's my dream to own a mint green satchel and I'm in love with this one! Sadly, it's an item I can only dream about owning due to it's price, but it's my birthday in 2 months so perhaps if I beg my family enough?

3) Shorts - American Apparel - £54
Yet another item I can probably only dream about owning. It doesn't seem worth it to spend so much on a pair of very summery shorts when I live in England, but I love these so much; so watch out...they may be in a future haul!

4) Joni Jeans - Topshop - £36
Once you buy a pair of topshop jeans, it's impossible to go back to any other make of jeans! Although I already own a pair of their Joni jeans, I have been on the lookout for some acid wash jeans and these are by far my favourite ones!

5) Striped Blouse - Asos - £28
This is an item I've had my eye on for ages, but I'm worried about not having anything to wear with it, so still haven't bought it! I love everything mint green so for me, this blouse is just perfect!

6) Lace Crop Top - River Island - £18
I think this top would be perfect to wear on a summer holiday with some high waisted shorts and it's only a month till I go to Cyprus, so I really want to buy this. However, again it's River Island's delivery service that I'm not a big fan of which is stopping me from ordering.

7) Trousers - Urban Outfitters - £45
These trousers are nothing like what I'd usually wear but I love them and I think they're so summery! The shopping centre where I live is lacking an urban outfitters and ordering something online that's very different to my usual style scares me, so I'll just have to hope I can pluck up the courage to go for it and order them!

I hope you've enjoyed reading my wishlist and you can leave comments below saying which are your favourite items, or what is on your July wishlist! Please follow me on bloglovin if you've liked this or any of my other posts (button to do so is in sidebar)


Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment