Wednesday 26 June 2013

OOTD


Today I went to my school's 'leavers assembly' where the dress code was smart casual, so I thought I'd share what I wore to give you ideas on what to wear to a smart casual event

~ The whole outfit (I apologise for my odd expression in this picture, oh dear) ~


~ Outfit from the back ~

~ Black top, lace shorts, silver necklace ~


~ My first ever pair of heeled shoes which I only bought last week! (I've always been kinda tall so I never bothered buying any, but I saw these in River Island and just had to get them!!) ~

~ All the makeup I wore: ~
~Foundation - Rimmel Match Perfection (010 Light Porcelain) ~
~ Concealer - Rimmel Wake Me Up ~
~ Eyeliner -Rimmel Exaggerate ~
~ Mascara - Maybelline Falsies ~
~ Lipstick - MAC Pure Zen ~

~ Perfume - Guilty by Gucci ~
I was also planning to wear my asos oversized denim jacket to make the outfit slightly more casual but it was actually really warm today, so I didn't need to! I also forgot to take a photo of the nail varnish, however it was Tidal from Topshop (one of my most worn shades!) which was just a pale greyish blue to match the denim jacket I was planning to wear.
Shorts - River Island
Top - (it's my mum's top which she got years ago, so I'm not entirely sure where from, although the label says 'Richards' It's just a simple, black chiffon top though, I'm sure there's plenty around!)
Necklace - Bijou Bridgette
Shoes - River Island

This is my first outfit of the day so let me know what you think and if you'd like me to do anymore! Thanks for reading and remember to follow me on bloglovin if you enjoyed it or any of my other posts (link in the sidebar)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe, just found your blog and I completely love it, and your shorts here are gorgeous!
    Just followed you on bloglovin and it would be great if you could have a peep at my blog and let me know what you think? (I've only just started it so it's a bit shabby). Thanks, have a lovely day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (urgh I forgot to leave the link, sorry!)
    - http://alannahswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you Alannah! I'll definitely check out your blog too!:)

      Delete