Saturday 15 June 2013

Collective Haul

~ I've done quite a bit of buying over the past two weeks, so I thought I'd show you all the fashion, beauty and a few other items I've purchased! ~




~ Jumper - £6 - Primark ~
~ MOTO Blue High Waisted Hotpants -
£28 - Topshop ~

~ Jumper - £6 - Primark ~
~ MOTO Blue High Waisted Hotpants - £28 - Topshop ~
~ B+W Stripe Top - £10 - River Island ~
~ Grey Acid Wash Denim Leggings - £25 - Topshop ~
~ B+W Stripe Top - £10 - River Island ~
~ Grey Acid Wash Denim Leggings - £25 - Topshop ~
~ Jumper - £6 - Primark ~
~ MOTO Blue High Waisted Hotpants - £28 - Topshop ~
~  Bomber Jacket - £30 - H&M ~
~ B+W Stripe Top - £10 - River Island ~
~ MOTO Blue High Waisted Hotpants - £28 - Topshop ~



~ B+W Stripe Top - £10 - River Island ~
~ Grey Acid Wash Denim Leggings -
£25 - Topshop ~

~ Bomber Jacket - £30 - H&M ~

~ Model's Own Eyelash Curlers - £6 - Boots ~
~ MAC Fling eyebrow crayon - £12.50 - MAC ~



~ MAC Pure Zen Lipstick - £14 - MAC ~


~ Batiste Dry Shampoo 50ml -
£1.99 - Boots ~

~ Boots Tortoiseshell and Black Claw x 4 -
£3.29 - Boots ~


~ Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint (Shade Endless Blossom) -
£5.99 - Boots ~
~ Clock Necklace - £14 - Greenwich Market ~
~ Summertime Ball Tickest - £50 each - Ticketmaster ~
~Summertime Ball programme - £10 - Wembley Stadium ~
~ Ellie Goulding Tickets - £29 each - eventim ~
So that is pretty much everything I've bought so far in June (other than 100s of packets of Sainsburys Taste the Difference Cookies, of course) I'm really happy with everything I've bought - I may be writing reviews on some of these in the future, but this was just a quick post to show you what I've been buying recently.
Let me know what you think of the haul in the comments - I always love watching videos and reading blogs on people's shopping hauls as I find them really inspirational and often end up buying half the items myself!

Here is a list of the items that are available to buy online:
MOTO Blue High Waisted Hotpants
Grey Acid Wash Denim Leggings
Model's Own Eyelash Curlers
MAC Eyebrow Crayon (Fling)
MAC Lipstick (Pure Zen)
Batiste Dry Shampoo (200ml)
Claw Hair Clips
Rimmel 1000 Kisses (Endless Blossom)

What have you been buying recently? I'd love to know as I'm always on the lookout for new products to buy, so let me know if there's anything you've recently bought that you love!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8306829/?claim=3ate3kbbbc2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

6 comments:

  1. Hey Zoe ^^,
    i think your blog is already great! I love the font you use on your pics. The shorts by Topshop are so lovely, even though there quite simple. I need some new shorts and I think those would be great!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    Sweet Greet
    Abby
    http://one-dollar-milkshake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby!
      I just checked out your blog too and I think your blog's design is so pretty and I love the way you edit your photos!
      I will definately be following you!:)

      Delete
  2. That H&M bomber jacket is pretty cool! Cute watch necklace too ;)

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mac fling is my faaaave eyebrow pencil! Love those denim shorts too xx

    beautylifemichelle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog header, it's so pretty! I've been dying to try a MAC lippy too, great colour choice. :)

    Heather xx

    heatheresweet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete